Friday, October 9, 2009

octoberists


pumpkin belly after a trip to sauvie island with julianna and graham. see our new painted floorboards! they are rain cloud floors now, hooray :)

loudy writing quiet stories.
&
i have two favorite fall songs, maybe you will love them too?
#1
*2

lots of worries and busies but also lots of good things.
i cannot wait to share my stories and new paintings, especially because i think they have sucked up all the other words everywhere else in me. i think this is a good thing!

love, rebecca

2 comments:

Sprinkle M. said...

Hello Rebecca [: Enchanting as always. I may have asked you this before, but what camera do you use? Do you use some sort of photoshop filter? Just wondering, because your photos always come out darling. :D Comment on my blog to let me know?
xoxo Sprinkle

heleen said...

Ahhh I'm so in love with Nina Simone... her voice is incredible.

And I really like your teacups!