Wednesday, May 26, 2010

i'm covered in bug bites

gloomy days. where oh where is the sun :(


cupcakes and spring flowers only go so far with this song on repeat:

i have now resorted to despondently drawing/sketching out the layout of my new booklet while watching "the craft" a million times in a row. i can't wait till it's finished, i feel like i am wrapping up the biggest book report of my life, except i made up the story. sometimes i forget i can draw whatever i want, even if it's really strange. i've discovered a new haunted lady ghost lately and can't stop drawing her!
actually things are not so gloomy at all, i just miss sunlight and breathing through my nose (stuffy eterna). would anyone like to come over and make a pillow and sheet fort with me? you bring the gin, i'll bring the bessie smith albums.
love, rebecca

6 comments:

loucieee said...

ooh, the craft? it's one of my favourite movie. :)

Marilyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marilyn said...

For some reason, that album by the Magnetic Fields has been so perfect for the days lately.

stuffednonsense said...

a fort?!! i am most definatly there! im off to buy the gin

Graham said...

Fort first, please; then the gin. As experience has taught us, doing it the other way around never works quite right.

Sarah said...

OMG, I totally had a dream about gin last night. (Actually this morning.) It was a long complicated dream...that ended in gin. It's a sign.
Also, my verification word is "orgate." I felt the need to share that.